Alexandre Wunderlich Advogados receives support from
Prof. Dr. Marcelo Almeida Ruivo in legal consultancy
- Visiting Professor at the Law School of the University of Turin (2018).
- PhD in legal-criminal sciences from the Law School of the University of Coimbra (2016) with the thesis “The basis and methodology for verification of the causality of improper omission”.
- Master's degree in criminal sciences from PUCRS (2008), with a dissertation on “Protected legal and technical interest: material limits for the constitutionality of the crime of fraudulent management.”
- Specialization in economic and European criminal law (IDPEE, Coimbra, 2005) and in criminal sciences (PUCRS, 2006).
- Scholarship from the Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT, Portugal, 2009-2014) and from Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (DAAD, Germany, 2015).
- Guest researcher at Max-Planck-Institut für ausländisches und internationales Strafrecht (MPI, Germany, 2017 and previous years), member of the Brazilian delegation to the International Forum on Crime and Criminal Law in the Global Era (IFCCLGE) (since 2012, Peking, China), of Société Internationale de Défense Sociale pour une Politique Criminelle Humaniste (SIDS, Paris), of the Brazilian Group of the International Association of Penal Law (IAPL) and of the Transdisciplinary Institute of Criminal Studies (ITEC).
- Professor in the Graduate Studies Program of the European Criminal Law Institute/Brazilian Institute of Criminal Sciences (IDPEE/IBCCRIM), of the University of Vale do Rio dos Sinos (UNISINOS) and Ritter dos Reis University (UNIRITTER).
- Author of the book “Criminalidade financeira: contribuição à compreensão da gestão fraudulenta” ("Financial criminality: contribution to the understanding of fraudulent management") (2011) and of various articles published in Brazil, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Argentina and China.
VCard Linked In